- What is the client’s service/product?
– Musician / Band.
- What are their requirements?
– A one stop site to post upcoming tour dates (Blog style), links to their albums and publications (Spotify). Biography page.
- What is the website’s goal?
– The websites main goal is to be a hub for their social media and informational posts along with information on how to get in touch with the artists.
- How are you going to achieve this goal?
– Using WordPress is the “easy” solution, using a tailored design and execution, it will cover the needs for the client(s). It will also be good for better updates and upkeep of the site in the future.
- Build the website architecture (so we can see what sections will be needed)
- What is the design style that will be required?
– New, Rustic, Rock.I like grabbing a few key words and build around them when designing for instance a mark. What definitely was a feeling along with the sound of the group was that they are merging new ideas with old ones. To better Illustrate this a small mood board was created.
- What are your suggestions for marketing the site?
– Facebook is a given as the group already have a presence there. In addition to using the existing social media i would have a flyer created, to be given out at places they play as they travel. Posters are also an option depending on the venues and gigs they play. Another way is to have an e-mail list followers can opt into on the site.